Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nice people doing nice things



Jens and Francisca are two of the most lovely people I know. They are totally keeping it real and at the same time spreading large amounts of love. They recently moved from Barcelona back to Francisca's home in Portugal to begin a project called Quinta Das Praias. A place for us all to go and get creative.
Christian, Maya, Sam, Sass and I are heading off on a roadtrip in less than a month,eeeee so exciting! We are eating our way around Spain and down into Portugal and without a doubt we will be stopping off to visit Jens and Francisca at Quinta Das Praias.

Jens and Francisca's Blog.

2 comments:

  1. YES!!! I can't wait!!!!! wwwwwweeeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be great to have you here, yeahhh!!!
    Thank you dear Amy and I'll see you soon :)
    Meanwhile...I wish you all an amazing adventure...
    beijinhos * francisca

    ReplyDelete