Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Home away from home


I am so happy that some great Aussie owned joints are appearing around Barcelona. I really miss home at times and it's so nice to know that I can now pop around the corner for a lamington. Federal Café is my new favourite spot for coffee,.They use fresh milk, which is hard to come by in Spain. A friend of mine Maya took me there for the first time and I have been hooked ever since.




Maya and I used to live together, We shared a house with many different people over 4 years, one of those people being Vince. Vince has been telling Maya and I that he found the best burgers in town. And it's Aussie owned! So off we went to taste the best burgers in town. He was so right about them being the best. Kiosko is the spot to head to if you want a good burger in Barcelona!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh yeah! I want to try them both! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete